Monday 26 August 2013

Genevieve Nnaji denies Interview with Yes International! Magazine


Did she or didn’t she grant the interview?
Genevieve Nnaji is one of the cover stars for soft sell publication Yes International! Magazine‘s new issue, set to hit news stands tomorrow.
Genevieve Nnaji - August 2013 - BellaNaija
Today the Nollywood star took to Twitter to state that she didn’t grant the publication an interview. “My Last official interview was with Genevieve Magazine. Anything else is either false or as old as my career.” she states.
The intro of the Magazine reads,
Long before super stardom beckoned, I had this innocent but interesting interview with Genevieve Ifunanya Nnaji.
I must, however, confess that I stumbled on the tape again only days back, and while wading through my archives.
I’ve transcribed and extracted some of her candid thoughts which she shared with me. Particularly those I consider to still be relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment